Uncategorized

Calcium Magnesium: For Maximal Bone Support

Balancing calcium with magnesium is an essential part of the effort to build and maintain strong and healthy bones.

Although 99% of calcium is found in your bones, the other 1%, which circulates throughout your bloodstream, is equally important to maintaining good health. Every cell in the body needs calcium, which helps maintain proper muscle contraction and relaxation, blood clotting, nerve transmission, and heart health. Many enzymes rely on calcium to ensure proper functioning and energy production.

Vitamin D is known to be highly beneficial in helping the body better absorb and retain calcium while supporting the transport of calcium from the bloodstream to your bones.

Magnesium is a nutrient required in more than 300 biochemical reactions throughout the body and is fundamental to a number of important physical processes, including converting carbohydrates and protein into ATP (the body’s primary energy source), activating B vitamins, blood clotting, and relaxing muscles. Furthermore, magnesium assists in helping the body absorb calcium and potassium.

Combined, calcium and magnesium can serve a highly useful purpose and have the potential to be a great benefit to your overall health and well-being.

Exclusive Promotion from Kindle Unlimited and Earn Bounty

Similar Posts